Over 28,000 professionals work in FCC Construcción, forming the fundamental pillars for achieving business successes.
The policy and human resources management system are aimed at achieving the workers' full integration into the company and their commitment to the mission of serving the client through stable employment, attracting and retaining talent, personnel and professional development, equal opportunities and care for their well-being.
This policy and the human resources management system are based on:
- The attraction and retaining of talent, always with equal opportunity criteria and in a climate of dialogue and cordiality.
- Strengthen professional and personal development through:
- Training that gives the employee the knowledge and skills needed to create a more competitive company. Training in FCC Construcción is structured in various stages (welcome training, basic training and recycling training) and covers all groups in the company to provide true continuous personnel training.
- Internal communications to give personnel knowledge, participation and initiative.
- Internal promotion
- Care for the workers' well-being through:
- A safe working environment. FCC Construcción has implemented a management system and has developed monitoring and control mechanisms to ensure compliance with current regulations and to ensure that its workers and those of sub-contracted companies have the best possible safety conditions. FCC has a medical service responsible for monitoring the workers' health.
- Social benefits
Distribution of staff by categories, FCC Construccion Group
| ||2005 ||2006 ||2007 ||2008 ||2009 |
|Directors and holders of advanced degrees ||1,504 ||2,038 ||2,130 ||2,169 ||2,490 |
|Technicians and degree holder ||1,969 ||2,017 ||2,063 ||2,050 ||4,017 |
|Administrative and salaried ||1,249 ||1,511 ||1,268 ||1,248 ||4,091 |
|Rest of salaried personnel ||5,495 ||6,462 ||7,180 ||7,155 ||17,776 |
|Total ||10,217 ||12,028 ||26,839 ||28,635 ||28,373 |