The purchasing and procurement model
The FCC Construcción policy regarding suppliers is based on fostering a relationship of mutual trust, guaranteeing the transparency and mechanisms required to jointly promote innovation and sustainability in the construction sector, and to adequately value loyalty and the effort of fulfilling obligations.
Through the drive of FCC Construcción, market conditions are created in which the companies involved feel valued and in this way increasing the competitiveness of the auxiliary companies.
FCC Construccion supply chain evaluation criteria.
|Occupational risk prevention || |
- Training and safety plans for the processes in the contract.
- Compliance with the requirements in this matter in the project documents.
|Environmental management || |
- ISO 14001 or EMAS certification
- Permits and licences relating to the activities in the contract.
- Incidents and positive attitude to repairing the damage.
- Attention to and application of the requirements of the standards.
- Compliance with all the requirements in the project documents.
- Actions to minimise wastes, use of advanced technologies, recovery of spaces occupied by installations, implementation of preventive actions.
|Quality || |
- ISO 9001 certification.
- Application of standards set by FCC Construcción.
- Compliance with the quality requirements in the project documents.
- Collaboration in improving and supplying technology relating to products, processes and services.
|Means || |
- Technical analysis of the processes to be carried out and supplying of suitable and sufficient means showing high capacity to fulfil the contract.
|Experience || |
- Documented experience in similar projects/supplies and favourable certificates justifying actions with other companies.
More information on suppliers